TehgameplayerTehgameplayer

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Pokemonz Jenny Pokemonz Jenny

I lol'd. Sure this wasn't a polished masterpiece, not every good flash is. Kumquats and Avocados for all.

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

I had not been on newgrounds for a little while until today, so thank you for doing this tribute to Edd Gould. I would not have known of his passing if not for you, and I would not have come to enjoy flash animations as much as I do if not for Edd Gould. He will be missed, and he will be remembered.

Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

You Got Me!

Wow, I actually jumped from surprise when she turned to dust!

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Unexpectedly Enjoyably Thoughtful

I liked it! Also, @ KitProSniper

Thats not always the case. Some people change their stars and such. If you don't believe me, go watch A Knights Tale.

resident evil hes insane resident evil hes insane

Eh.

Shmeh.

jamiedude responds:

wtf?

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Neat

I've watched it at least 10 times now, still funny. I happened to have headphones on this time and noticed a difference at the cactus scene. He sounded so much more demonic and it added nicely, great work!

Afterliving Afterliving

Moving

Because of how genuine it felt. I wouldn't think many people would put effort into something like this if it wasn't personal. It made me think about my Dad, he is still alive and for many more years I hope, and I need to cherish him and my family while they're here with me. If you did in fact lose someone, you made something beautiful here...beautiful, pure, and sincere.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Oh wow

Hilarious. Some of the scenes were incredibly disturbing in the funniest way. Oh wow.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Snazzy

I cracked up especially when you were talking to Yotam, clever little Jewish joke there.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Fantastic

I was first introduced to Fred by my kid sister, it was a good few minutes of my life that I shall never have back. This brilliant flash makes everything seem a bit better.